Friday, April 22, 2011

TRUTH IN ARTISTRY!

There is such a thing and I can only wish that more "self appointed" artists were intelligent enough to "get it". But after all the years spent in this industry and studying it religiously, and after all the wanna be's I've had contact with throughout the years, I know that will never happen. You know the type as soon as they open their mouths..."Yeah..I've done that"... "I've written hundreds of songs"... "My band was seriously looked at by *enter the name of ANY record company*. You know it and can feel the warmth of the crap! How come they have no pictures of that time of their life? How come they can't produce notebooks or lyric sheets of all these songs they supposedly wrote? Names of Band members can't be remembered? What I'm getting at is there is TRUTH, which makes you a better artist and believeable to your fans. All the rest is just lies and cheap talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment