Saturday, April 23, 2011

Left the Cheap talk behind!

Tomorrow is the day I get to spend at the studio in Oklahoma city with my band mates in INVOKING SCARLETT! We are set to rehearse & start recording on two collaborative works. "I'm In Love" & "Fate Lies"! I'm so stoked about the possibilities of these two songs and the talent that will bring them to life! James Kelly is such an over the top guitarist I feel a little overwhelmed by his ability & diversity. Yet he is such the humble soul you sould never think this man could slay the world with his playing. And then there is Andre, who freely admits being an early Phil Collins admirer.(He states to the time BEFORE Phil moved out from behind his drumset!) What a rythym machine Andre is... I feel overwhelmed at times with these two talents...And yet they tell me they feel the same about me! Go figure!  No wonder this Trio has the makings of something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment