Monday, April 4, 2011

Life is good!

Damn I love my life right now! Just made my way up to the #2 position in the rock category on the website for Independant Musicians & Bands.What makes that so sweet is that the band I left behind due to what I considered bad business moves and the lack of understanding when considering the new world of music business, have moved from #7 to #20... OK that doesn't seem like much to most, but when expanded into the national ranking for rock bands, it puts me at #940 and they have moved to # 4214. Sometimes when you try so hard to make a difference and give 110% to move the project you are with forward, there is little you can do when theose you are involved with refuse to listen or even consider your input. Often times there are those that think they know all they need to know about the unknown they are entering into. That is sad and unfortunate to move blindly ahead like that. I chose a different path..Studied hard...and worked my craft. Paydays come in little things like these rankings and give acknowledment from peers that I was on the right track and all that studying really pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment