Friday, May 27, 2011

You Never KNow About People!

I did a search the other day on Twitter for an old friend. When I found him and browsed his page, I came to the realization that 95% of all the "people" he follows are attractive Women. Now being a man I have no problem with that, and never have. But being a man in a committed relationship, to me that would be crossing the line! And I'm just in a committed relationship! He is married, and his wife is ALL about him! I wonder if she knows about his "followings"?? I mean he's a Big time Baseball fan and is into street biking and stuff and could be following baseball tweets like a groupie, or all other kinds of sport tweets. But then I guess I would be "assuming" that they have the type of relationship that allows this "innocent" wandering eye! Even tho I'm no big fan of his wife at all, I think this type of behaviour is detrimental to the health of the relationship, or ANY relationship for that matter...But then...That is just MY opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment