Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tomorrow!

Tomorow will be the day I finally get to meet my new bandmates that have already committed to INVOKING SCARLETT! Guitarist / Vocalist / Songsmith - James "Machine Gun" Kelly, AND Drummer / Vocalist / Bouncer - Andre'!  We have already exchanged many song ideas and emails...THANK GOD for the internet and emails!! The chemistry has already started a fusion which heightens my anticipation, excitement levels, and pushes my anxiousness to extremes. I was up until early morning thirty polishing my Bass (Vintage 1970 Fender P-Bass), checking my speaker cabs (thank goodness I did too!) just to find out I had a rattle at a volume level lower than I usually play. So off came the back of that cab to discover that I needed to replace 4 mount lag screws on one of my 500watt 8" speakers! All cords rolled up nicely...Mikes stored away...Portable DAW with headphones..Tool box... (Where's the freakin DUCT TAPE??? Oh...here it is!!!) Pedal Board with cables...Guitar (customized flyin V!!) Mike stands... JEEZE!!! I'm gonna hafta hire somebody to do this one of these daze!
In other words...Everything is ready to pack into the vehicle and drive @ 100 miles to start the physical melding of talents into hopefully a force of musical nature! We all bring to the table, years of experience in playing, crafting, & touring... This is gonna be LOUD!! and fun....of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment