Friday, April 22, 2011

FrIdAy!

Even tho I gotta work tomorrow (Rotational thing) I still love Fridays! Payday for most people and after 5:00 it's the start of the weekend! It's also the weekend that I traverse back to OK City on Sunday  to rehearse in ernest with my new band buddies! I'm so stoked!!! James sent me a new song called "I'm In Love", and I loaded it up on my DAW then gave a couple of hours to learning it. This song has great potential! Anytime I can listen to a song and imagine it as an instumental rock song, I know it's gonna be good! I can hardly wait. This song is what I had imagined INVOKING SCARLETT to sound like. Unique and new when compared to other gendres out there. Kinda in the same way that Van Halen set the rock world on it's side back in the 70's when they broke!  Sunday might be Easter but I have a serious urge to go rabbit hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment