Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CAN I GET A HELLYEAH!

Seven grueling hours of the most intense and enlightening practice I think I've ever been involved in! Great songs are coming together and we are taking our time to contemplate every note and timing structure. We want this to be better than right... These works are to be perfect and we are going to work and rework them till they are! These songs are of the commerciality and quality to deserve our upmost time and effort! And the three of us desire that outcome. To finalize our rehearsal my oldest friend that I have had since 1978 (My 400 watt Peavey Mark IIII bass amp) blew up! First there was the popping, then the sizzle and poof...A plume of grey smoke! A Freaking Pyrotechnics show from my amp, and we haven't even gotten to the stage yet!! CAN I GET A HELLYEAH!!!  Yeah I gotta fix it, replace it, or both...But that was AWESOME!! I'll probably go back to Bi-Amping my speaker cabinets with a slave amp like I used to in another time & place! But that was one helluva sign at the end of a great rehearsal! It don't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment