Friday, March 25, 2011

Ok... So I'm new to this!

Feels lke I'm moving into a new era of my life! Believe me there have been many! After the kids were grown I came out of hibernation (per se) in reguards to my musical life. Most of it had been consumed in learning, playing, performing, practicing, promoting and all that was connected to Rock N Roll! I Loved it, Ate it, Slept it, and it defined me and who I was. Now that the kids can take care of themselves and I find myself in a new relationship with the most fantastic woman I have ever known, I can devote the missed time with my other mistress...Music! I think it startled Dianna at first when she realized just how passionate and above average I was. Right off the bat she had me placed on a stage in front of thousands of well endowed groupies ready to throw themselves at me! It kinda upset her and I understand that completely! She didn't really understand the process and to even get to that point would be a long shot. Needless to say, things have calmed down and she enjoys watching me craft and construct songs. It no longer bothers her when I wake in the middle of the night with melodies or lyrics running through my mind that have to get penned or get lost! To have BOTH of my greatest loves at the same time has always been for me, a struggle... One or the other but never would the human side allow the musical side. Now it is a reality and it is great! I have no desires for anything more!  Life is rich, full, and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment